|Equipment:||Varied, for example a Jetpack.|
|Years:|| Appears in all the Mars Mission theme.
These Aliens are the apparent main antagonists of the Mars Mission theme. They appear in almost every Mars Mission set. Their legs are normal plastic, but their main body glows in the dark. They are shown to use the crystals for their own survival, making the player question the Astro Ethics. For the fan-made semi-canon story(-ies), check out the Mars Mission wiki rpg page and the Mars Mission Wetpaint Wiki
The Saboteur is a support unit. It can repair vehicles, some units and buildings or capture enemy buildings. It is non-aggressive. Select unit and target a damaged unit, vehicle, friendly building or an enemy building, the saboteur will do the rest.
An elite, bigger Alien. Much more powerful with a unique laserstaff. Commands the other aliens. Lives and seems to be hibernating in the Hive. He is awakened by the Astros in the Crystal reaper that reveals the Hive.
- 5617 Alien Jet
- 7644 MX-81 Hypersonic Operations Aircraft
- 7645 MT-61 Crystal Reaper
- 7646 ETX Alien Infiltrator
- 7647 MX-41 Switch Fighter
- 7648 MT-21 Mobile Mining Unit
- 7649 MT-201 Ultra-Drill Walker
- 7690 MB-01 Command Base
- 7691 ETX Alien Mothership Assault
- 7692 MX-71 Recon Dropship
- 7693 ETX Alien Strike
- 7694 MT-31 Trike
- 7695 MX-11 Astro Fighter
- 7697 MT-51 Claw Tank Ambush
- 7699 MT-101 Armoured Drilling Unit